How far along? 37 weeks
Stretch marks? Same on my hips, noticed a few on my boobs
and thighs
Maternity clothes? Nursing bras, nothing else new
Sleep? I’ve been extra extra tired this week and I have been
laying in until 10am most days
Miss anything: nope
Movements: baby bean is still moving lots and lots, im
cherishing each and every one because at this point I could have him/her any
time. Also still feeling bean have the hiccups.
Anything making you sick: when I get heart burn it often
makes me feel like im going to be sick.
Gender: unknown
Labour signs: nope
Symptoms: im feeling big but still not as huge as I thought
I would. Im finding it hard heaving myself up off the sofa and out of bed and
often scott has to give me a hand. I also got the whopping cough jab this week
which didn’t really hurt however the next day I was aching like mad, I had zero
energy, no appetite, very hot and then cold and I also felt sick. I called the
doctor and she said its probably not the jab making me ill but that id picked
up a virus. I was desperate to organise and clean the house however being ill I
couldn’t really do anything. At the end of the week I got a cold and was very
congested.
Cravings: not craving anything this week as I haven’t had an
appetite
Belly button in or out: out, finally its popped out yay it
looks way to cute
Mood: im feeling happy in my self but a bit grumpy that im
feeling so poorly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.