Friday, 15 March 2013

35 weeks pregnant


How far along? 35 weeks

Stretch marks? Some on my hip

Maternity clothes? Still in pre pregnancy clothes however my bump has gotten bigger and I’m finding it harder to fit in to my clothes

Sleep? Sleep has been a big thing this week, we finally moved and I have had lots to unpack (there are still boxes waiting) so I’ve been feeling extra tired because of this. A few nights this week bean has kept me up coz he is such a fidget bum.

Miss anything? nope

 Movement? bean is still moving a lot but like I said before he/she is more active of a night time.

Anything making you sick? only when I get hungry and don’t eat right away then I feel sick and dizzy

Gender? unknown

Symptoms? This week again I have been feeling very heavy and very hungry. I just can’t get enough of food. Have been tired and emotional and have been fretting quite a bit.

Cravings? Sausage rolls, garlic bread, toast, crumpets and chocolate

Looking forward to? Having beans room all organized and bags all packed for the hospital, I’m working on it.

This week we had a tour of the hospital where we will be having you and got to see a few new born babies, can’t believe that will be us in just a few weeks. Also this week we had Scott’s work Christmas party, the food was lovely and we even got up and had a dance. We didn’t get home until 2am and the next day I felt hung over even though I obviously didn’t have a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.