Friday, 15 March 2013

21 weeks pregnant


How far along? 21 weeks

Stretch marks? None

Maternity clothes? Still none but I have been looking, yay!!

Sleep? Still fine

Best moment? Walking back in to work after being off for about 2 weeks, everyone commented on my blooming bump. I loved it.

Miss anything? nothing.

Movement? Baby is a busy bee, moving around all the time however he did give me a freight one day when I hadn’t felt him move much. After a while though he started kicking and punching out again.

Anything making me sick? Nothing.

Gender? unknown

Labour signs? None

Symptoms? This week my heart burn has been extreme, to the point of it making me feel as if I was going to be sick. I have still had some back ache but im used to it now. Ive had plenty of energy this week so I have been spending my days cleaning and cooking hot meals for us.

Cravings? Toasted cheese sandwiches, monster mucnh, shepherds pie, jaffa cakes and cheese, chicken, bacon and mayonnaise Panini.

Belly button in or out? In

Mood/looking forward to? Christmas, I have been doing lots of planning yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.