How far along? 19 weeks
Stretch marks? None as of yet.
Maternity clothes? I got a maternity bra but don’t think it
will fit for long. So I’m on the lookout for a new bra. I’m just using the
belly bands on my usual jeans which seem to be working well and not too
uncomfortable.
Sleep? Im sleeping much better but always end up on my back
rather than my left side.
Best moment? After a day of no movement and calling my local
hospital to check this is normal, finally feeling bean move was wonderful I
felt ecstatic.
Miss anything? only boiled eggs.
Movement? Lots of movement and I can often feel a big hard
mass low down in my tummy which im sure
is a foot or an arm.
Anything making me sick? Nothing that I can think of.
Gender? Unknown
Labour signs? None
Symptoms? For 4 days I had a chemecly,metallic taste in my
mouth that just wouldn’t go away. I ended up brushing my teeth every half an
hour and I ate lots of chewy sweets to try and get rid of the taste. Heart burn
has been really bad, nothing helps not even milk. I constantly need the toilet,
id say about every 20 minutes which Is a pain when im trying to get work done.
I now find myself getting out of breath when Im out walking the dogs or running
up the stairs. i have had to learn how to walk slower, normally I walk fast and
don’t dilly dally. Throughout the whole pregnancy
I have had bad spotty skin on my face, back and chest, the spots on my upper
back are the worst and some are actually painful. Also my skin is normally
really dry however during this pregnancy my skin has become really oily which
is new and something I have had to adapt my skincare routine to. Since the
start of this pregnancy I have noticed my eyes are incredibly sensitive to
light, to the point where I have to squint or wear sunglasses. A few of my
moles have also changed which I was really concerned about, they have gone a
darker colour but my midwife said its normal. Im getting bad lower back pain,
which is annoying but I can live with it. A couple of other things I have
noticed is that my nails are growing incredibly fast and I have to trim them
every 3 days or so. Im also loving showers im normally a bath person but I cant
get enough of showers and love feeling fresh and clean once I get out. Vivid
dreams have been a big thing and most of the time there bad dreams and I wake
up in the early hours of the morning scared.
Cravings? This week I have been fancying sausage rolls from
the local bakers, orange chewettes, chocolate orange cookies from millies
cookies, krispy kreme doughnuts and chocolate speard. So a lot of badness
really.
Belly button in or out? Kinda outy inny its wired.
Mood? Very excited for our 20 weeks scan.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.