How far along? 18
weeks
Stretch marks: no, I’m still using my creams.
Maternity clothes: I haven’t bought any maternity clothes
but I did buy a jumper and a few tops 2 sizes bigger to what I usually wear, so
hopefully I’ll still fit into them in the next few weeks.
Sleep: it has been absolutely awful, 3 days in a row I have
been up at 6am with a sore hip and shoulder. This sleeping on your left side
isn’t working for me, I have started to sleep with a pillow under my shoulder
and hip so hopefully that will help.
Best moment of the week: going to see my midwife for a
check-up and knowing that all is good with baby bean.
Miss anything: MacDonald’s milkshakes
Movement: tones this baby is a busy bee and constantly
moving, bean did such a strong kick that it made me jump
Anything making me sick: nothing
Gender: unknown
Labour signs: none
Symptoms: sore boobs, breathlessness, sore lower back and
dizziness. I was in subway at the weekend and almost fainted.
Cravings: chewy sweets and fruit mainly peaches
Belly button in or out: in however it used to be really
deep, where you couldn’t see the bottom of it. Now you can see its gradually
popping out and you can see the bottom.
Mood: over the moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.