Tuesday, 5 March 2013

14 weeks pregnant


How far along: 14 weeks

Stretch marks: none

Maternity clothes: none but I have noticed my belly popping out.

 Sleep: sleep has been ok, they recommend you sleep on your left side and it’s such a pain I hate sleeping on my side and always wake up on my back. Sleep is still a big thing in my life this week, I just can’t get enough of it.

Best moment of the week: hearing the baby’s heart beat on our Doppler even stronger.

Miss anything: nothing this week.

Movement: nope

Anything making me sick: feeling better this week thank god

Gender: unknown

Labour signs:  none

Symptoms: bloated belly, sore boobs and painful ribs. Also feeling some growing pains this week. 

Cravings: crisps mainly ready salted hula hoops

Belly button in or out: in

Mood: happy to be having my midwife appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.