Friday, 15 March 2013

24 weeks pregnant


How far along? 24 weeks.

Stretch marks? 2 on my left hip and one on my right hip.

Maternity clothes? Haven’t bought any but I have been trying maternity coats on, can’t find any I like though.

Sleep? Sleep has been fine but sleeping on my left side is still bothering me.

Best moment? Buying lots and lots of baby clothes for the bean.

Miss anything? not really missing it but I do really want a boiled egg.

Movement? The baby now responds to pokes and kicks back, I woke up one morning this week to find Scott poking my belly and feeling bean kick back.

Anything making you sick? Nothing.

Gender? unknown

Labour signs? None

Symptoms? I have had a bad back, finding it hard to move around, I get short of breath easily, dizziness has been bad this week.

Cravings? Kitkat chunkckys, our local shop have been selling 3 kitkats for £1. Me and scott had one kitkat each and then I decided the third kitkat would be lonely so I had to eat it. I have also been craving iced fingers.

Mood/ looking forward to? Halloween, moving house, Christmas and most of all having a baby. So much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.