How far along? 20 weeks
Stretch marks? Still none but I have upped my usage of stretch
mark creams and im now applying it in the morning as well as the evenings.
Maternity clothes? Still none. Im still fitting into my
normal clothes however they are getting snug. As its getting colder im slipping
into my coat more often, im noticing that doing my coat up is getting to be
more of a squeeze these days. So ive been looking for a nice coat to see me
through the winter months.
Sleep? Sleep has been fine this week.
Best moment? Seeing bean at our 20 week scan was magical. He
looked so grown up compared to our first scan at 7 weeks.
Miss anything? nothing.
Movement? Movement is increasing and getting stronger as the
days go by.
Anything making me sick? Only my heart burn.
Gender? unknown
Labour signs? None
Symptoms? Heart burn has been better this week but im still
experiencing it. The lower part of my back is sore but I think that’s here to
stay until ive had the baby. I cant bend over any more, if I do it feels like
my ribs are going to break. No new symptoms really this week but I have been
full of energy which is unlike me recently.
Cravings? I have had cravings for wotsits, chocolate,
buttery toast, sauasage rolls still!!, monster munch and pizza from Costco.
Belly button in or out? In but still poking out sort of.
Mood/ looking forward to? Very happy and excited to go and
look around a new house so im super excited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.