Friday, 15 March 2013

36 weeks pregnant


How far along: 36 weeks

Stretch marks: a few more on my hips but nothing to complain about

Maternity clothes: still just wearing my ordinary clothes but I am looking for a maternity Christmas top to wear on Christmas day

Sleep: I’m still not sleeping through the night, I’m waking about twice a night for about 40 minutes each time however I am then able to sleep in. Well I can sleep in until Minnie decides I need to wake up and then she starts singing to me

Miss anything: nothing this week

Movement: feeling lots and lots of movement still and they are so strong. I have even felt the baby have the hiccups 3 times this week, at first I thought the baby just kept continually kicking me in the same spot but when it continued for about 5 minutes I realised bean had the hiccups, even Scott has felt it

Anything making you sick: well at the midwifes today I was laying down being examined by a student midwife and as she was prodding around my tummy I suddenly started to feel faint and sick. They had to open the windows for me and get me a drink of water.

Gender: unknown

Labour signs: none

Symptoms: this week I’m feeling big but not as big as I look if that even makes any sense, im not too uncomfortable at the moment either. Most days this week I have had a lot of energy which is a good thing as this house needs organising since we only just moved. However one day I felt so tired I hardly left the sofa all day and I was even too tired to eat lunch. I’m not really getting full up and can still eat big portions. I think my belly has dropped a little, well hopefully it has. Heart burn is still a big thing however I don’t think I’ve been drinking as much as I should be

Cravings: sausage rolls, sweet chilli sauce and chocolate spread

Belly button in or out: in still

Mood: very happy to be 9 months pregnant and CAN NOT wait to meet this little baby.

I was told at my midwife appointment last week that the baby was back to back, so I spent the whole week doing exercise to try and get baby to move round. When I went to my scan on Wednesday they said baby was in the right position  for birth (not back to back) however when I had my midwife appointment, 2 days later they said baby was back to back again?? So I guess we shall see on labour day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.