These posts have been written every week since I was 12
weeks pregnant, I didn’t want to post them until I knew everything was okay
after having some setbacks I wanted to be extra cautious this time. Also I
planned to take pictures of my bump every week but I decided in case something
happened to bean I didn’t then want the painful reminders of how my bump looked
each week.
How far along: 12 weeks
Stretch marks: nothing as of yet, have been using my creams
though.
Maternity clothes: nothing yet, I don’t think I need them
just yet.
Sleep: I have been sleeping well and sleeping lots although
my sickness is making getting to sleep a pain.
Best moment of the week: seeing our little bundle of joy at
our 12 weeks scan, such a touching moment.
Miss anything: runny boiled eggs with toast and coca cola.
Movement: nothing yet but beans still to ickle
Anything making me sick: getting to hot makes me feel sick
and then suddenly I come over all faint. I also just feel sick in general
though.
Gender: unknown
Labour signs: none
Symptoms: bloated belly and sore boobs
Cravings: chocolate orange muffins (can’t find anywhere that
sells them) and croissants with lots of butter.
Belly button in or out: in
Mood: very happy just can’t wait for the second trimester
energy burst, I need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.