Friday, 15 March 2013

34 weeks pregnant


How far along? 34 weeks

Stretch marks? Still just a few on my hips

Maternity clothes? No new ones

Sleep? I have officially gone on maternity leave this week so I am finding plenty of time to sleep late in the mornings however I cant sleep during the day.

Miss anything? nope

Movement? baby has been rather active this week however on Saturday I started to get some back pains/cramps and decreased movement. I called up my hospital and they told me to come in as it could be the start of early labour!! Once there they monitored me and bean and said baby is fine and the pains are just the head engaging. Opps, if I can’t cope with those pains how on earth will I cope with labour.

Anything making you sick? nope

Gender? unknown but still thinking it’s a BOY!!

Symptoms? Again this week I have been tired, have had a bad back, if I lay on one side to long i get pins and needles and im finding as I walk the dogs im getting out of breath faster.

Cravings? Rollos, white chocolate, kinder surprise and sausages

Looking forward to? Moving and getting beans room sorted out

This week whilst out walking heff and minnine, I took Betsy as I have been for the past month. When I let them all off the lead Betsy decided to do a runner. Me and the dogs tried running after her but being the big pregnant lady that I am couldn’t keep up. We spent hours searching for the naughty little pup. Finally she was found, someone had seen her on her own and taken her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.