Friday, 15 March 2013

31 weeks pregnant


How far along? 31 weeks

Stretch marks? No new ones, im now moisturizing a few times a day

Maternity clothes? This week I was given 2 brand new nursing tops

Sleep? I have been really tired this week, feeling as if I need a nap most days. However I have been sleeping well although one night I did wake up at 3am with cramp in my calf. I had to wake scott up to get him to massage it for me

Best moment? i rested a mug of hot chocolate on my bump and all of a sudden the drink went flying where the baby had kicked it with such force.

Miss anything? no

Movement? so much movement it is unreal, sometimes it makes me feel slightly sea sick. I sure am going to miss my bump and feeling bean moving

Anything making you sick? the smell of scotts deodorant

Gender? unknown

Symptoms? My boobs have been extra sensitive this week, ive also been feeling hot most of the time and feel as if I could be walking around in summer dresses and flipflops. Generally feeling uncomfortable and thirsty all the time. Have still been really hungry this week and my emotions have been all over the place.

Cravings? Garlic bread, cool Doritos and rollo cookies (I hunted in every shop to find them)

Looking forward to? Seeing bean at our scan next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.