Friday, 15 March 2013

32 weeks pregnant


How far along? 32 weeks

Stretch marks? Same as last week

Maternity clothes? Still the same on the clothes front however we have been working on my hospital bag.

Sleep? I can’t get enough of sleep at the moment, this week the tiredness has suddenly hit

Best moment? seeing our bean at the scan, he/she was pouting the whole time and everyone has commented how much the baby looks like a mini me. Baby is head down at the moment which I think is a good sign.  Also princess Minnie still loves to kiss my bump.

Miss anything? nope

Movement? baby is so super active, I just cant believe it. I feel the baby at least 10 times an hour, im not sure when he/ she finds the time to sleep.

Anything making you sick? the smell of Scott’s deodorant has made my stomach turn the whole pregnancy.

Gender? unknown

Symptoms? Like I said before I have been feeling very tired this week, heart burn has been bad and I still wont take anything for it and leg cramps have been getting worse. Even though its been getting colder and colder outside I have been feeling hotter and hotter. I have begun to feel very heavy as I move around and finding it a struggle to get out of bed and off the sofa. Also whilst out walking the dogs I got a very sharp pulling pain in the lower part of my stomach, I think it may have been a Braxton hicks.

Cravings? Mcdonalds, krispy kreme doughtnuts and fish and chips. Basically everything bad for you.

Looking forward to? My last week at work and moving, yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.