Friday, 15 March 2013

29 weeks pregnant


How far along? 29 weeks

How far along? About 3 on either side

Maternity clothes? Still only my maternity coat, I still fit in to all my normal stretchy clothes

Sleep? Has been ok but have been having nightmares this week.

Best moment? Feeling bean move and being able to tell which body part is what

Miss anything? nope

Movements? Still lots and lots and each week they are getting stronger and stronger

Anything making you sick? Cheese on toast

Gender? unknown

Symptoms? Feeling hot and dizzy all the time. I have also been very, very hungry. So hungry in fact that it makes me feel sick. I have a patch of skin on my hand that has turned more pale than the rest which is odd.

Cravings? Chocolate with rice cereal bits in it, monster munch and kit kat chunckys.

Looking forward to? Moving, Christmas, seeing bean at our next scan and finally meeting him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.