Friday, 15 March 2013

30 weeks pregnant


How far along? 30 weeks

Stretch marks? Same as last week

Maternity clothes? Got two new maternity bras, they are so comfy

Sleep? Sleep has been generally ok but I have been having bad nightmares

Best moment? Singing to my bump and feeling him/her react to my voice

Miss anything? nope

Movement? lots and lots and constantly, there isn’t an hour that goes by in the day time that I don’t feel the baby moving.

Anything making you sick? The smell of my zara rose perfume

Gender? unknown

Symptoms? This week ive had a cold which has sucked, because of this I’ve been so so tired. Even though ive been feeling under the weather I have still been very hungry.

Cravings? Coca colla, boiled eggs, curry and cookies

Looking forward to? Finishing off our baby shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.