Friday, 15 March 2013

26 weeks pregnant


How far along? 26 weeks

Stretch marks? Same as last week.

Maternity clothes? I FINALLY got a maternity coat but nothing else yet.

Sleep? Has been okay but I just hate wearing anything that touches my tummy.

Best moment? feeling bean moving more and more

Miss anything? not really

Movement? has been good this week. Felt lots of strong kicks and he/she is responding to me when I rub them. Also he/she has been keeping me up at night with lots of kicks to the rib.

Anything making you sick? Nope

Gender? unknown

Labour signs? None

Symptoms?  This week I have felt as if im back in the 1st trimester. I have felt absolutely shattered. I come home from work eat and then go straight to bed. Also this week I have felt huge, I struggle getting up from the sofa and bed. Bending down is a thing of the past as it makes me feel like my insides are crushing. Feeling too hot has been a big thing this week which is unusual for me as I normally feel the cold more. One morning this week I woke up to a wet patch on my top, my boob had leaked meconium again.

Cravings? Garlic bread, croissants, bagels, Indian and cheese.

Mood/ looking forward to? Happy but uncomfortable and can’t wait for our 28 week scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.