Tuesday, 12 March 2013

17 weeks pregnant


How far along? 17 weeks

Stretch marks: nothing, I thought I had one but it was just a clothing indent.

Maternity clothes: no clothes but I did buy some belly bands so that I can wear my jeans undone and it cover the open bit. 

Sleep: has been really good, im not as tired and feeling productive but I don’t know if its because I had 2 days off of work.

Best moment of the week: feeling bean moving more and more, hubby put his hand on my belly and felt the baby move for the 1st time which was magical.

Miss anything: runny boiled eggs with toast as always.

Movement: loads of movement all the time, however I didn’t feel the baby move for a whole day. The next morning I woke hubby up cry telling him to take me the hospital just in case. We got the doopler out and found the babies heart beat which put my mind at ease.

Anything making me sick: nothing

Gender: unknown

Labour signs:  none

Symptoms: sore ribs, cramps in my legs if I sit too long, sore lower back, sore boobs and heart burn.

Cravings: Chinese and ice lollies

Belly button in or out: in

Mood: ecstatic that hubby felt the baby move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.