Lando boo your 3 months old today, lando is 3 months old, 3
months old today!! This is the song we sing to you each time you turn a week or
a month older. I know we are mad!! I have loved every second I have spent with
you but this last month has been my favourite so far. It’s just the most fun
thing to watch you learn, develop and grow.
Weight: 11lb 10oz, still such a titch.
Routine: what routine?? In your 2nd month I was
able to put you to bed at 8pm and then spend the evening with dada but this
month you have had other ideas. Mummy and daddy eat dinner at 6:30pmish and
then take you up for a bath around 7:30pm, I then take you and try and get you
down for the night which normally takes at the least 35 mins you will then sleep for about 20 mins before
waking again. Once I come up to bed I feed you again and put you down for the
night at around 11pm some nights you will then sleep through others you will be
up every 2 hours, it just depends on your mood. Daddy gets you up at 6:30am for
cuddles in bed with him whilst I’m still snoozing. I bring you down at about
7:45am and you sit and watch the Disney channel whilst I make breakfast and
feed the pups. After we have all eaten I take you up and we then get dressed
for the day, depending which day it is we then go off out to classes, shopping,
walks etc
Sleep: your still such a good little sleeper and some night’s
sleep through and others your waking a couple of times which I don’t mind coz I
love snuggling you into our bed. In the day time you have about 2 sleeps a day
one at 11am and then one at 2pm for about 20-45mins but there not set in stone.
Feeding: I’m still feeding you on demand and you still feed
quite a lot in the day time and love to rub my skin with your hand kind of as a
comfort thing. One day you did go 5 hours between feeds however I think that’s
only because we were out shopping and you always seem to sleep in your
pushchair.
· You love playing on your play mat, looking in
the little mirror is your favourite but you also like grabbing for the hanging
toys and just lay there holding them.
·You met all of my side of the family and they
all loved you.
·You constantly smile at us and giggle. Best
moments ever.
·When I walk in a room and say your name your
face lights up.
·Your almost always cloth diapered but when you’re
wearing nappies they are still a size 2
·Your in 0-3 month clothes and some newborn
·You went on your 1st Easter egg hunt
and won!!
·You look just like me in some of my baby
pictures
·You love sucking on your fingers but sometimes
make yourself gag
·You have brilliant hand eye coordination
·We have started going to a bumps and babies
group, a toddler group and a music group
·You had your second injections and although you
cried initially you were fine after, such a brave boy. Although I had to take
you on my own and I felt sick to my stomach.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.