Monday, 12 August 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Happy Monday guys, I'm linking up for Weekend shenanigans again. Had a crazy couple of weeks with no time to blog but I'm hoping to find the time from now on.

Friday I spent snuggling with Lando in bed as he was recovering from a viral infections, my poor baby boy had a fever and was just not a happy little chap. His first time being ill which made me an emotional mamma. He needed lots of mummy cuddles, milk and plenty of sleep. I decided to watch mean girls 2, errrr was not worth my time is all I shall say!!







Saturday Scott had a football tournament so my dad and sister came up for a family day out. We went to the big shopping town nearest to mine for lunch, we had pizza along with my favirote garlic bread and then cookie dough pudding.
We then did some shopping and Granddad and Nana (who wasn't there) decided to treat Lando to some new toys which was super kind of them.
It was lovely just chilling out with them, watching Lando getting to no them both better and the retail therapy was a small bonus.




Sunday morning was spent chillaxing with a late breakfast, some more shopping for Lando  and house stuff, lunch out and then a gorgeous stroll around a lake close to our home.








And here I am, Sunday evening here already, tip tapping on my keyboard day dreaming about our busy weekend we have planned next week.

This week I am determined to learn how to do a collage of little pictures for this link up next week. Lets see if I can master it.




Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog thru the link up....your little boy is adorable!! Hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks for taking the time to comment, he is much better this week x

      Delete

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.