Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Landos 2 month update Feb 29th



Our beautiful baby boy your 2 months old and so much has happened, every day you make daddy and I fall in love with you more and continue to amaze us every day.  I am constantly saying to daddy that I can’t believe WE made you and that you are all ours forever!!


Weight: 9lb10

Routine: you started you second month being nursed to sleep at about 11pm and you would sleep up until 4-5am wake for a feed and then go back to sleep and your ending your second month going to sleep at 8pm and sleeping until 4am feeding and going back to sleep until 8:30am. In between   (7 weeks) you even slept right through the night and I had to wake you up to have breakfast!!  In the mornings once daddy has left for work (7:30) you get into bed with me, I feed you and we just snuggle together. At 9am we come downstairs, I put you in your bouncer watching mickey mouse club house whilst I make my breakfast and feed the dogs. I then come in and eat my breakfast whilst you feed, after that we play in your room and read books together. The rest of the day we just play it by ear and do whatever it is you want. Every night daddy and I give you a bath which you love, I then feed you and put you to bed.

Sleep: you are an excellent sleeper, thank you so much! You wake about 2 times most nights and I sure do love those night time feeds just cuddling you and soaking it all in. You’re still sleeping in the crib and we have even put you to bed and then come down satires with a baby monitor. Although every two seconds I was asking daddy to check he could hear you and I kept popping up to see you.

Eating: I’m still feeding you on demand and loving it. You need me to nurse you to sleep which I don’t mind because it means I get lots of cuddles. You make the cutest face whilst feeding and such a sweet gulping sound that I want to remember forever.
 

·         You are smiling loads, you smile when we tickle your eyebrow and when we give you huge cheesy smiles

·         At 5 weeks old you wore your first cloth nappy and looked darn cute

·         When you want our attention you let out a huge squeal

·         Your wearing all new born clothes and fit into some 0-3 month clothes although some look ridiculous

·         We have heard your first giggle and laugh when we tickle your tummy

·         You were sick in my mouth, up my nose and all over my clothes so we both had a bath together

·         I took you to the doctors on the Friday and you were 9lb4 and then on the Wednesday you were 9lb10

·         You’ve had your first pan cake day

·         You had a gunky eye and I had to put breast milk in it to clear it up

·         We found some pictures of daddy when he was a baby and you defiantly look like him in some

·         You got your first valentines card and bought one for me, whilst I was finishing my dinner daddy had a valentine dance with you and then I joined in for a family dance

·         You went on your first train ride and I think you enjoyed it

·         I took you into my work and they all loved you. Even some of the ladies that were leaving for the day came back in for a cuddle.

 

Lando you are more than loved, you are perfect and we cherish every day we are blessed to have you.

Just remember we love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.