I hope to be more consistent, I think I say that every time I decide to start blogging.
Lets be honest I couldn't keep this little online diary of mine up to date when I was pregnant for the first time so I don't know why I think I'll be able to do it now with a toddler, a new born, two dogs, a house to clean and my husband also.
I don't need to justify my absences but I want to for future reference, I want to take a snapshot of life right now so in years to come I can read this back to try and remind myself what life was like in early 2015.
Currently it is 8:37pm, we sat down to a lovely family meal at 6pm. Lando decided he would only eat if he were sat on my lap therefore we both ended up covered in curry and rice, after eating all of his own he finished mine off. I was still hungry so ended up eating the bits of meat he chewed up and then spat out. After dinner I sat down to feed a fussy Mikael, turns out he wasn't hungry but had done such a big poo it had leaked out of his nappy, I strip him, change his nappy and then leave him to coo at daddy whilst I wash up, clean the kitchen and make pudding.
I wash up whilst watching a youtube video and then cut up and wash some grapes for Lando and I which we eat with some yoghurt,I of course eat whilst breastfeeding. Once again Lando finishes his own and then comes and devours the last few spoonful's of mine.
Pudding over and we tidy the toys away, the train track Lando so carefully laid, the numerous mickey mouse figures strewn across the floor along with mickeys very own rocket ship and we together fix the toy shopping trolley that was destroyed in frustration earlier.
Next up is bath time, lando whips off his nappy ready and decides to wee on the bath matt that of course is fresh out the washing machine and Mikael wees all over me whilst waiting to be put in the bath. Both boys love having a bath and we love having fresh clean babies to snuggle.
Lando practices his swimming in the bath and Kael practices his smiles.
I dry, motorize and dress Mikael whilst Scott does the same for Lando with the addition of having to brush Landos teethy pegs. Stories are read by daddy, "the flying diggers" was the choice tonight, kisses are had and "I love yous" said. Lights off and daddy goes downstairs to watch the football whilst I feed our bubba to sleep and cuddle Lando.
Both boys are asleep by 8:10pm and I sneak downstairs, grab my laptop and settle in for an evening of blogging and video editing. Wait is that a crying baby I hear....
"Ok baby come down for snuggles I was missing you anyway."
So here I sit feeding Mikael, doggies snoring at my feet, my gorgeous husband happy and Lando sleeping soundly in our bed ready for when we slip into bed for cuddles in around an hour.
As I stare down at my sleeping 10 week old baby my eyes filled with tears and heart flooded with love. My life is busy, I have next to no time to myself but I don't care these years will pass so very fast I just want to soak in these baby snuggles and toddler giggles.
Oh how blessed are we....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.