Wednesday, 5 March 2014

The best of February

February has been a fast month filled with lots of different emotions. We have gone from buying a house prefect for us to now possibly relocating. If that wasn't stressful enough we have also had some news with regards to my fertility. I will make a post on this another day but for now this is all I can muster up.

I've just been out babysitting our neighbours son Dexter whilst she works and once he was I asleep all I wanted to do was curl up on her sofa and sleep.


 
We started the month off with me being poorly, ugh I had the flu for the first time and it sucked. However I have made some changes to my diet which I am hopping should help my health.
Because I was ill valentines consisted of fish and chips at home and a film in bed, I sure do spoil my man....
Earlier in the month I got some super cute pictures of lando though so I am glad we have those to document that holiday even if our cream carpet is still stained with red lipstick (since writing this I managed to get the stain out the carpet using washing up liquid and a good old fashioned scrub.)
 
 
As soon as I was better Lando then fell ill with the same thing that he caught from me. Which was the worst thing ever. We had to do a late night trip to the out of hours doctor because his temperature got so high. On our way home Lando fell asleep and we stopped and got a curry.

We were all feeling better in time for half term, the kids being off school only means one thing for us. Quality time with our nephews and cousins, we spent the day at the zoo and then stopped for cake and coffee. The boys loved seeing the animals and playing in the soft play area together.

We have ended the month on a house hunt and enjoying family days out with so much going on in the next two months it make me want to roll over and sleep. But I must do the washing up before I sleep... The work of a mother is never over however that is just the way I LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.