Mickey Mouse place mat
Snack pot
Drinks cup - Boots online are pants. This isn't the exact cup I got, the one I got is smaller and suitable from 12 months. However it doesn't seem to be stocked online. Oh and its by Avent not Tommee Tippee.
Oh and the bib isn't stocked online either so would have to go in store to see that.
Gap socks
Obviously I cant put links to the primark products as they aren't online yet, but I would defiantly recommend checking them out even just for basics.
Lando is such a fab shopping partner and really does enjoy it, especially now that he can walk as I am the crazy mum running after him in the store because I don't keep him in the pushchair all the time.
Is it just me that goes shopping and can not resist buying Lando everything cute I see?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.