Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Landos 5 month update.

I really need to get my act together and get caught up with these, one of these days I will but right now id rather be snuggling my boy.





So 5 months really have flown by and we are enjoying each and every day but boy howdy we are just realising what hard work being a parent truly is. But I do believe you are making it far to easy for us.
Lando you are the apple of my eye, I don't even no how I lived without you in my life. what did I do with my time and money. life before you now feels worthless, we now have a true meaning to our life which is you baby boy.
You are such a happy, loving boy and are always on hand to make us chuckle.

Weight: 12lb10oz, still gaining baby boy that's what mamma likes to hear.

Routine: We are still pretty much going with the flow during the day time, some days we stay in our pjs until lunch time and other days we are up and out of the house by 9am. You still love just hanging out and snuggling for a lot of the day, oh and feeding haha you never get bored of that. You are no longer sleeping quite as well but I'm thinking this is because you are having a growth spurt, so you go down to bed in our room at about 8pm until 10pm then you are up 3 or 4 times during the night time but I don't mind as it means extra cuddles for me.





Sleep: so like I said your now not great at night time but you'll grow out of it. You sleep twice during the day time, each nap varies in time and length from 10 minutes to 2 hours. You still need me to feed you to sleep, which I don't mind as like I've said before it means extra cuddles for me.


Feeding: we are still exclusively breastfeeding and we are getting on fab. You pretty much got the hang of it right away and haven't needed any help since. Although on the rare occasion that I have expressed some milk you will not take it from a bottle.

  • Your big boy cot is up, however we aren't ready for you to move into your own room just yet.

  • You can roll from front to back and back to front which is pretty impressive. If I put you on your play mat you move yourself from one side to the other.

  • we took you to the zoo for the 1st time, you seemed to like it although it was a long day and you didn't want to be in your pushchair for long so daddy was on duty carrying you all over, lots of family members were happy to help out and snuggle you.
Lando mamma and dadda love you more than life itself. You are our dream come true and our happily ever after. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.