Friday, 4 October 2013

FIVE on Friday

Decided that I would join this link up for this week and then I blinked and it was Friday already. So here goes a real quick post whilst drinking my cold hot chocolate.

1. Loking after a baby, keepinghome in some kind of order, feeding, watering and exercising 2 dogs whilst learning to drive and trying to plan a wedding is hard work. My gosh come 5pm everyday I'm ready for a cocktail or 5.

2. Talking of learning to drive, wow its some hard stuff. My brain just doesn't not function fast enough. My local area best watch out.

3. I'm so over gta v, to be fair Scott only plays it when I have other stuff to be doing but still... The passion men have for this game is kinda cray. Even Lando has the x-box bug!





4. Did I mention im planning MY wedding!! haha oh no its not ours its all mine hehe

5. Landos Nursery should be complete this week, eekk. Only took us 9 months phahaha


 
Unrelated but here is the light of my life in daddy's football shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the wedding planning is going well. I'm glad my husband has cut back on his gaming. However, my daughter has caught the gaming bug. We're definitely not letting it got nearly as out of control as the Mr's was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, ohh yeah I hope Lando doesn't isn't a huge gamer id much rather he were outside playing but then maybe im too old fashioned haha thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for your little messages of happiness.