Saturday
On Saturday I let scott have a lay in and took lando down stairs for some mama/baby time. We sat and cuddled me with a beaker of milk whilst we watched Mickey Mouse club house until daddy woke up. We all grabbed some breakfast and off we went shopping. Lando had a gift cars to spend from his birthday so we got him some super cute jeans. Something else very exciting was that we went and took a look at wedding rings eekk... We liked the ones we tried on however didnt want to jump in and buy the first ones so a little bit of shopping around is on the cards.
After shopping we rushed to costco for our usual Saturday treat lunch, jacket potatoes for my boys and a slice of pizza for me. The food is yummy and just so affordable, you can't go wrong in my opinion. The reason we were rushing was because we were crazy hungry and because we had an appointment to go and pick up landos big boy rear facing car seat. He loves it and looks so grown up sat in it. It bought a tear to my delicate mama eyes!!
We made it home and just vegged the heck out. Had dinner, put lando to be and watched celebrity big brother before crashing in bed not before grabbing lando into bed with us though.
Sunday
Sunday was a fun day although we were up bright and early for scott to make it to football on time. Whist scott was at football lando and I went on a date for brunch ever though we hadn't long had breakfast at home. We shared a vanilla milkshake and a blueberry muffin which lando gobbled up so fast it must have been good. For the past week lando had been having poo explosions! There serious and disgusting. I normally have to just cut off his baby vest and bin it. However he had one whilst we were out! I kept my cool, dealt with it and didn't gag too much!!
After he was cleaned up and looking fresh In some outfit number 2 of the day we went and got our shop on! I desperately needed some new under wear so treated myself to some. Then I got myself some lovely new clothes and an outfit to wear to an upcoming christening which is exciting! After having lando a little over a year ago I'm begging to feel young and sexy again and not so frumpy!
After I had shopped lando into a nap time coma we met back up with scott, the early wake up call was worth it as his team won 5-3 with only 10 men. We made our way home, had a picnic in the car for lunch and then the boys watched Chelsea play on tv. I made my 1st ever beef roast which has got to be my #1 fav roast dinner meats.
After dinner lando started walking. That's right he just got up and took off following Heff and Minnie around the living room. So confidently, having so much fun and filling mama and dadas hearts with so much pride and love it's unreal!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your little messages of happiness.